Holistic Life Coaching is a private coaching session.
Your hidden topics, solutions for your problems, and directions in your lifewill be lighten up by being asked some questions throughout the session by coach.
How many session you will need, or how the session will be developedwill be varied for each client, as everyone has different experiences.
However, when you are more open to yourself, a bigger change may happen quicker.
Needless to say the issues you talked during the session will be strictly confidential.
- You will get an introduction about holistic life coaching at the very first session.
- Meditation exercise will relax you to concentrate to the coaching session.
- Coach will make different questions to support finding out your own solutions and goals.
- Coach may give you a homework. There is no obligation. You can choose whether you do it.
- Coach and client summarize the session together. It’s the end of a coaching session.
Free trial session (30 minutes coaching session + 15 minutes FAQ)
Standard one-hour session
This suits for those who wants to try a coaching experience very first time, or those who has a rather urgent and single topic to work within a short period of time.
30-day flat rate coaching
With this course, you can book coaching sessions as much as you want within the period of 30 days. Typical clients take 4 to 6 sessions in a month. This course is very effective to shift yourself to a new stage, as you automatically focus on your inner-self very deeply in this limited period.
Recommended duration: 1-2 months
Biweekly coaching sessions (2 sessions)
With this course, you can take a one-hour session once two weeks. You have enough time to apply your learnings in your daily lives. This regular sessions will bring you a solid support for your goals and purposes. This course is also suitable for those who took 30-day flat rate coaching course, but still wants to continue regular coaching session to maintain your conditions, visions, attitudes.
Recommended duration: 3 months or longer
Standard Booking Hours（German time zone）
9:00 – 23:00
Please contact if you want to organise a session during off hours.
Online session via Zoom
Make a reservation
You will receive a confirmation mail with payment details within 2 days. If you didn’t receive anything, please check your spam folder, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the day of the session
- Please bring the topic you want to work on.
- Please come on time. When we are both relaxed and have enough time, the atmosphere is pleasant.
- Cancellation or change of your appointment more than 48 hours before the session will be fee of charge.
- Cancellation or change of your appointment less than 48 hours to the session will cost rescheduling fee of 20 Euros.
- In case of no shows, 80 Euros will be charged. (For a trial session 40 Euros will be charged.)